This short guide takes you step by step by tweeting one of your live photos as an animated GIF on Twitter.
- Open the Twitter app and select the Compose New Tweet button.
- Press the Attach image button.
- Select Live Photo that you want to tweet as an animated GIF and then press the Add button.
- Write your tweet as you normally would, but before sending it, touch the little GIF icon in the lower right corner of the image.
- It will remove "strikethrough" ̵
- Send your tweet now – all done!
– Simple Help (@simplehelpblog) December 12, 2019