If you got your mobile phone wet, the first thing you should do is to turn it off, even if it seems to be working, so that it does not short circuit. When it is off, remove the battery and place it on a paper towel. Depending on your phone, you may need to use a special type of screwdriver to remove the battery. You should also remove the phone's SIM card if it has one. When you are done dismantling the phone, use the hose brackets in vacuum to suck water out of all components. Wipe your phone and battery with a paper towel when vacuuming it. When you're done, leave the phone and battery in a bowl of uncooked instant rice or silica gel packet for 48-72 hours to absorb any residual moisture. To learn how to wipe a wet mobile phone with crystal cat jet, scroll down.