Print 3D, Xbox Game Bar, Mixed Reality Portal, Microsoft People – the list goes on. This guide shows you how to safely remove them from your Windows 10 PC.
- Start by downloading O&O AppBuster. When done, double-click the file to run it.
- It starts scanning your computer directly and the process can take a minute or two.
- When that scan is complete, you get a list of the apps you might want to remove, but before you start …
- It's a really, really good idea to create a system restore point so that if goes wrong, you can return to a working state. Fortunately, O&O AppBuster makes it super easy ̵
- Click Yes when prompted.
- Wait a few minutes while the app creates a system restore point for you.
- Once that's done you can start the fun part. Select all apps you want to remove from your system. You can also choose to view and delete system and frame folders via the View button, but we strongly recommend that you do this only if you know exactly what you are doing. When you have made your selections, click the Remove button.
- Make sure that Current user is selected and then click OK
- AppBuster will now remove all previously selected apps.
- All done! If the need arises for any reason, you can reinstall these apps. Run AppBuster again, select the apps you want on your system and this time click the Install button.
click to enlarge
Click to enlarge