If you feel your cheeks are dropping or they have lost their elasticity, adjust your skincare routine. Because facial wrinkles are more noticeable if the skin is dry, use a mild detergent that does not remove any protective oils before applying a moisturizing moisturizer. Add skin risk products to wrinkles and always protect your skin from sun damage by using sunscreen.
[ Edit ] Step
[ Edit ] After an Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Routine
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser instead of soap . Look for a cleanser that does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate, which strips your skin of the natural oils that provide protection and moisture. Instead, use detergents with natural ingredients, such as tea tree oil, citrus or apple cider vinegar. Rinse your face with water and massage a facial cleanser on your skin before rinsing it off. Wash your face 1
- Buy a facial cleanser designed for your skin type. For example, use an oil-free or gel-based cleanser if you have oily skin. If you are prone to break up, get a sensitive skin cleanser.
- Massage an anti-wrinkle serum on your clean face. To protect your skin from wrinkles that cause free radical damage, buy an anti-wrinkle serum that contains antioxidants, which reduce free radicals. The serum can also contain vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, which makes your skin look fuller. 
- To apply the serum, apply 2 or 3 drops of an anti-wrinkle serum to the palm. Rub your fingers on your other hand in the serum and apply it gently to the entire face. Pay special attention to the crumpled areas of your cheeks.
- Apply a daily moisturizer to make the wrinkles less visible. If your skin is dry, notice fine lines and wrinkles on the cheeks. Always apply a moisturizer to your skin immediately after you clean it. This plumps your skin and makes your cheeks appear fuller. 
- Apply moisturizer throughout the day if your skin feels dry.
- Avoid using a moisturizer that contains ingredients such as perfume, dye or preservative as these can irritate your skin.
- Apply sunscreen all day to protect your cheeks from further damage. The majority of wrinkles are caused by ultraviolet light, so apply a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 throughout the day. You should also cover the skin and stay in the shade to limit damage. For example, wear a wide-brimmed hat and carry an umbrella. 
- Use a nightly wrinkle cream with vitamins C and E on the face. Buy an OTC product that has both of these vitamins. They work together to reduce wrinkles. Remember to wash your face to remove today's makeup before applying the cream. 
- Most wrinkle cream manufacturers recommend that you apply the cream before you go to bed. This gives your skin the best chance of absorbing the product.
- Add a retinol product to your skin care routine a few times a week. Buy an OTC retinol cream or gel and squeeze a pea size on your fingertip. Massage the gel on the entire face before folding. The retinol stimulates collagen production, making your skin appear fuller. This reduces the appearance of wrinkles. 
- Retinol is also used to heal sun-damaged skin and treat skin conditions, such as acne or rosacea.
[ Edit ] Make lifestyle changes
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods to protect the skin's collagen. You may have heard that as you age, your body makes more free radicals, which can cause damage to your skin. Eating a diet full of antioxidants reduces free radicals. This protects the collagen in your skin which makes your face look healthy and firm. Include these foods in your diet: 
- Berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and blackberries
- Beans, such as pinto beans, red kidney beans and black beans
- Leaf green , such as spinach, kale and salad
- Vegetables, such as carrots, broccoli, artichokes and sweet potatoes
- Exercise regularly throughout the week to improve circulation. Move to increase blood flow to your skin, which helps repair damage and reduce wrinkles. For example, you can jog, swim, play tennis or strength training. 
- Aim for at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Getting enough sleep increases blood flow, and this improved circulation helps your skin regenerate collagen. To prevent wrinkles in the cheek, try to sleep on your back. This reduces the pressure on one side of the face creating lines. 
- Consider buying a pillow designed to support the head if you sleep on your side or buy a pillowcase from the silk, which reduces the pressure on your face.
- Stop smoking. Try to quit or reduce the amount you smoke. Cigarettes contain harmful materials that reduce collagen and elastin in your skin. This causes your skin to sag or wrinkle. To get support, join a community of people trying to quit or find a support group online. 
- As you stroke your mouth the smoke also creates vertical wrinkles above your lips, so stopping can also reduce those lines.
- Book an appointment with a dermatologist if you have deep wrinkles. Although you can protect your skin from injury and follow a skin routine against wrinkles can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, you can still have deep wrinkles that need medical treatment. Talk to a dermatologist about office treatments, which include chemical peels, dermabrasion or fillers injections. 
- If you have been using retinol for a few months but have not seen an improvement, ask your dermatologist about prescription retinoids, which may be more effective.
[ Edit ] Tips
- Follow your anti-wrinkle skin care routine for at least 6 weeks before the expected result. 
[ Edit ] Warnings
- Due to the risk of birth defects, you should avoid using retinoid products if you are pregnant. 
[ ] References
- [1945 https://www.webmd.com/beauty/features/23-ways-to-reduce-wrinkles#1
- ↑ ] https://youtu.be/z9RMAMbO7dw?t=120ebrit19659053strong↑ https://www.webmd.com/beauty/features/23-ways-to-reduce-wrinkles#1
- ↑ https: //newsnetwork.mayoclinic. org / discussion / steps-can-be-taken-to-make-wrinkles-less-noticeable /
- ↑ https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/steps-can-be-taken-to -make -wrinkles-less-noticeable /
- [1945 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/
- [1945 http: //www.stjohn's health / documents / cognitive health / top-20 foods-high-in-antioxidants.pdf
- ↑ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5885810/  ↑ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22506801
- [1945 https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/steps-can-be-taken-to-make -wrinkles-less-noticeable /
- ↑ https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/steps-can-be-taken-to-make-wrinkles-less-noticeable/
- ↑ ] https://globalnews.ca/news/4113894/skincare-routine-effects-time/
- [1945 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3114665/