This guide shows you how to print from your Amazon Fire tablet.
To print from your Amazon Fire, you must use a networked printer and have your Amazon Fire connected to the same network.
- Start by pressing the Settings button on your Amazon Fire home screen.
- Select Connected Devices from the list of options.
- Select Print
- Select Mopria Print Service
- Make sure that ON / OFF switches to ON that allows your device to search nearby printers.
- After a few moments, the printer should be displayed. If it is not, continue with the next step ̵
- Touch the “3 dots” icon towards the upper right corner of the screen and select Add Printer
- Touch the “plus sign” ( + ).
- Enter a name for your wireless printer in the Preferred Name field, and then enter the printer's IP address. If you are unsure of your printer's IP address, refer to the documentation that came with the printer. Click OK and then follow all additional instructions.
- Now that your Fire tablet has detected the printer, try printing something.
- Press Select a printer when prompted.
- Select your printer from the list.
- Finally, press the yellow "Print" button.
- Press OK to confirm that you want to use the Mopria Print Service.
- Your document will now be printed! The status is displayed on your notification screen.
- All done!