About this article
Download an art template to the YouTube channel from https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003 and extract the zip file. 2. Open the art template file for the YouTube channel in Photoshop or GIMP and lock the layer with the template image.
Use the Text tool to add text to the text and logo security area of the template.
4. Use the Selection tool to select areas you want to color.
5. Use the color bucket tool to color selected areas.
6. Place additional images and backgrounds in File menu in Photoshop and GIMP.
7. Save the image as a JPEG image. , br> 8. Upload it to YouTube.
- Send damn email to author