Most people think that dipping bread in eggs is how to make French toast. It is not. How To Make Restaurant Style French Toast!
[ Edit ] Step
- Cut thick pieces of country bread, at least one inch thick. Make sure the bread is a day old. If not, sit it outside for a few hours.
- The next step is eggs. An egg for two slices is good. Add as many eggs as you need in a bowl.
- Add one third of the milk to the eggs.
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla, a quarter teaspoon of spice and a half teaspoon of cinnamon. Add the mixture.
- Although this is a sweet dish, just add a pinch of salt to bring out the flavors. But just a pinch.
- Then we whisk the ingredients in a bowl. Mix the mixture until it is nice and creamy.
- Then we take our bread, soak it in the mixture one at a time, just kind of pour it up. Then put it in the fridge.
- The soaking period lasts for 30 minutes. Once the bread is soaked, dip them in the mixture again.
- When the bread is clearly soaking, we will brown it. Take a nice large frying pan and melt in a few tablespoons whole butter. As soon as it foams it is pretty much clear.
- Put the bread on the frying pan. Medium-low is perfect, medium can be good to.
- Make sure the pages are brown. Two minutes on each side is best.
- Once browned, transfer them to your baking sheet. The oven must be 400 degrees.
- Cook the bread for 10-12 minutes. Make sure the outside is crusty and delicious, and the inside looks moist and creamy.
- For the final hand, slowly drop maple syrup on the French toast. Add berries to the side for an extra professional look and taste. Enjoy!
[ Edit ] Video
[ Edit ] Things You Need
- Thick country bread. A day old is best.
- Measuring cups
- Big difference
- Good butter
[ Edit ] Related wikiHows
- Make French Toast
- Make Cinnamon French Toast
- Make Savory Egg Toast