Has the R key on the keyboard stopped working while holding down the control button during a game? The culprit is probably NVIDIA GeForce Experience and we've got you covered with the fix.
Follow these steps to get the CTRL + R keyboard combination working again –
- Click the Start button, navigate to NVIDIA Corporation and select GeForce Experience
- Click Settings button in the upper right corner of the app.
- Select the General tab if it is not already open.
- Switch function SHARE OFF
- Using CTRL + R should work now.