About this article
1. Determine a concept for a game based on your skills as a designer.
2. Determine a goal, obstacle and reward for the player.
3. Find out how to communicate the game's object to the player.
4. Write down your game concepts in a game design document.
5. Include all concept art in your game design document.
6. Decide on a game engine for your game and learn how to use it.
7. Create a basic prototype for your game that contains the core game mechanics.
8. Add your prototype by building or buying game assets.
9. Beta-test your game.
10. Promote your game.
11. Publish your game.
12. Get your game on as many digital distributors as possible.
- Send fan mail to author