This wizard takes you step by step by setting up your iPhone (or iPad) to act as a remote control for the Music app on your Mac.
- On your iPhone, head over to the App Store and install the iTunes Remote app by Apple. When the installation is complete, open it.
- Click the link Connect Manually .
- Note the four-digit number.
- Open the app Music on your Mac and select your iPhone / iPad from the Devices list in the column to the left of the window. If more than one iPhone is listed, select it with the & # 39; play button & # 39; (see screenshot below).
- Enter the four-digit code that was displayed back in step # 3
- When the code is used, click the OK button.
- Your iPhone / iPad can now control the Music app on your Mac!
- You can completely control the Music app ̵