This short guide will show you how to change the default location where Spotify for Android saves the files you download for offline listening. Keeping them stored on your SD card can be of great help when clearing space on your phone / tablet.
- Open Spotify on your Android device and select the Home screen.
- Touch the Settings icon from the upper right corner of the Spotify app.
- Browse all the way down to the section Other and then select the entry titled Storage
- Select the location where you want Spotify to save the files by pressing it once.
- When prompted, press the OK button. Spotify will now move any existing files that you have already downloaded to listen offline to the new location and then restart it.
- From now on when you select files to download in Spotify, they will be saved to the new location. That's it, everything done!