This short guide takes you step by step by changing the default search engine (Bing) on your Amazon Fire tablet.
- With the browser (currently named "Silk") open, click the "three dashes" icon in the upper left corner of the window (see screenshot below)
- Select Settings from the list of options.
- Select Advanced from the list of settings.
- Press Search Engine .
- Select the search engine you want to use on your Amazon Fire.
- Now when you perform a search on your tablet, from any of the possible "search sites" (home screen, browser itself) …
- … the search will appear in your search engine you chose!
- All done!